COVID-19 Safety Implementation
March 18, 2020
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS:
Given the global spread of COVID-19, it has become necessary for us to make difficult decisions. After careful thought and deliberation, we will remain open for business at this time with the following changes, which are being implemented immediately for the safety of our customers, suppliers and staff.
- Orders will be taken via phone, email or fax only.
- POS purchases must be paid in full at point of order via credit card, including Visa or MasterCard Debit. We will not be accepting cash.
- When orders are ready for pick up, we will notify you.
Picking Up Your Order:
- When you arrive at our location to pick up your order, please call us and we confirm where to pick up your order
- We will be taking a picture of person picking up the items in lieu of a signature. Please Smile! For Our Suppliers:
- Please call us when you arrive and we will arrange to unload you
- We’ll be keeping a safe distance at all times, please do the same
- We will not be signing packing slips, however, we will send an email confirming our receipt after material has been counted and checked for defects
We believe this decision is in the best interest of everyone and will allow us to to provide our customers with the best service possible during these difficult times.
Thank you for your co-operation and wishing good health to all.
The Management and Staff of P&A Plastics